Today's project meet with Geoff confirmed my fears that it's about time toupix got released. Earlier, the day was spent sorting out random technical issues that decided to occur - something to remember for the final presentation. What's left to do then:
- Sort out a flickering display bug with the MIDlet.
- Get toupix tested on more than a Sony Ericsson K608i. If you can helpÂ (a shout for Nokia owners :)Â please let me know!
- Sort out the user licence.
- Write up proper developer docmentation.Â
- Find/Arrange an event where toupix can be used and tested in a real environment.
- (Fix any issues thatÂ are certain toÂ occurÂ during the test)Â
- Document that event!
- Publish documentation to the website
- Finish :)
The majority of work now rests on documentation, something that usually is a last-minute thing in my determination to get the project working! Hopefully, then, this blog might get updated a little more often...